Seeking Qualified Linesmen
Seeking Qualified Linesmen for Casual Employment Statewide
Powerlinestas is an electrical contracting company with over 20 year’s experience specialising in overhead and underground power, vegetation management and other network services both commercial & domestic.
We have extensive experience in High voltage and Low voltage systems and are well equipped for carrying out this specialised area of electrical work as well as providing the full range of domestic electrical services.
We are currently seeking motivated & qualified people to join our team in the powerline & telecommunications line maintenance service industry.
Several Casual Positions available Statewide.
Persons applying for these roles must display the following Essential Requirements:
- Qualified Linesmen or cable joiner with proven experience. Qualification required.
- Qualified CERT III ESI Transmission (non-negotiable) and relevant tickets desirable i.e. Working at Heights, Tower Rescue
- A sound knowledge & application of workplace health & safety regulations
- Effective & efficient problem solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously & in a team environment
- You will possess excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated continuous improvement approach & ability to support a broad variety of industrial environments
- Availability to work out of town on occasions
- Current Drivers license is a must
ANY of the following qualifications would be desirable, but not essential:
- Experience as Technical optical NBN cable joiner linesman including telephone lines
- Combination of two or more qualification in Electrician/Cable Jointer/Linesman
- Truck license & machine operating tickets
- Experienced in construction (and maintenance) of overhead transmission power lines
- Experience with overhead telecommunications line work including optic fibre.
- First Aid Ticket
- HV Access Permit Receiver Ticket
- EWP Ticket
- Forklift Ticket
- Chainsaw Ticket
- Riggers Ticket
- Excavator Operators Ticket
Please provide an up to date resume & a detailed cover letter highlighting your qualifications & experience that would be applicable to this role.
To be considered for these roles Applicants must meet the essential criteria & be local to Tasmania.
Please address any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please DO NOT call, enquiries will only be answered via email.